16-20 September 2013
The CompositesWeek@Leuven, organized at the occasion of the 65th birthday of prof. Ignaas Verpoest, will be composed of three one day symposia and the TexComp-11 conference, all focusing on the actual research topics within the Composite Materials Group - KU Leuven.
- Monday 16/09 symposium on nano-engineered structural composites
- Tuesday 17/09 symposium on biobased composites (natural fibres and biobased polymer matrices)
- Wednesday 18/09 symposium on designing with composites (including processing and product development)
- Thursday 19/09 and Friday 20/09 TEXCOMP 11, the conference on textile composites initiated in Leuven in 1992 and returning here after having travelled all over the world
Submissions are closed. Please write to the organisers in case of special circumstances.
- Notification of acceptance: 30 June 2013
- Deadline for submission of manuscripts: 15 August 2013 (template will be provided shortly)
- Please register before 15 August 2013 to facilitate the catering organisation